Every windows user will be using a lot of tweaks these days for speeding up their system. I am sure all will be waiting for the Registry tweaks for the newly born Windows 7 operating system. Here are some registry tweaks that can be safely applied after its installation or later. I am sure these tweaks can speed up Windows 7.
First of all i will tell what all changes will be made after applying the tweaks.
- Hanged programs will be terminated quickly.ie. Automatically it will end tasks of programs that are taking longer to respond.
- Menus will be shown very faster. When you pause on the main menus the sub menus will be shown up very fast than normal.
- You will get an option ” Take Ownership” when you right click on files or folders. This will become handy when you want to replace system files while doing customization.
- Make windows not to search for a program that no longer exist when you click on the shortcut there by saving your valuable time.
- Adds “Copy To” and “Move To” options in the right click context menu of Windows 7. So from now on copying and moving files from one place to another will be more easier than before.
- Directly opens up the Files list when you choose “Open With” option there by deactivating the ” search on Internet ” option.
- Speeds up the navigation in Windows Explorer by disabling searching for network printers and scheduled tasks on network.
- Disables the annoying “low disk space” message notification in your system tray.
Download Registry Tweaks For Windows 7
Restart your system after applying these registry tweaks to take effect. You will also get a small speed increase in Windows 7