Here are some methods to recover your BIOS password.
- Remove the small battery seen in the mother board.
- Turn on the system without the battery.
- Your password will be reset.
- All your changed bios setting and system time will be set to default.
- Now turn the system off.
- Put the battery again.
- If you are not willing to remove the battery, try resetting the clear CMOS jumper on the motherboard.
If you don’t want the methods mentioned above go for a BIOS password recovery tool like Pc CMOS cleaner.This is an .iso file which you need to burn to a disc and boot from it.It can reset /reveal your BIOS password.
Download CMOS Cleaner.
There are other tools like !BIOS which can recover BIOS passwords but this software sometimes causes errors.If you prefer to use it then use it at your own risk.