Securing your iPad always helps you to keep your data safe in case your iPad gets stolen or lost. More over you can also keep your data safe from being accessed or viewed by prying eyes. For most of us losing the device doesn’t matter much than getting the data (personal information) being accessed by some one else. So, here is how you can lock your iPad.
- Select the Settings from iPad’s home screen.
- From the left pane of the Settings Screen, choose General and select Passcode Lock from the right pane.
- On the upcoming options, tap Turn Passcode On.
- You will be asked to enter a four digit numerical pin and then confirm it by entering it again.
- You will be asked for the 4 digit pin number each time your iPad is turned on.
Thats it now you can be protect your data stored in your iPad from being accessed by others in your absence. [via TipsNeeded]