If you are looking for a way to increase the size of the font while reading documents inside ipad (Pages), here’s an easy way to do it.
- Tap down on the text which you want he font size to be increased. Hold the finger for a few seconds.
- Now a small popup with Select, Select all, Paste, Copy Style options would appear. Pick “Select All” from those.
- With the text selected, tap on the “i” icon on the top menu (You could find it some where below the battery status indicator icon ).
- With the style tab being selected in the window, go to the bottom of the options shown under. You will find the “Text Options” at the extreme bottom.
- You can now use the up or down arrow keys to increase the font size on the document in ipad.