Most of the latest games released to day needs a powerful graphics card in order to run properly. As PC components have become very cheaper most of the computer users today will buy a graphics card together with their new pc. But many people who have bought their PC’s some years back will not be able to invest in for a new graphics card; most probably their mother boards wont support it. So if they need to play the latest games the only choice is to invest in a new mother board and graphics card. The same is my case too. But there is some outstanding news for you guys. Yes you can now play these graphics intensive games without a graphics card! Read it again to get the full impact……
When you try to run graphics demanding games like Farcry etc. you will be met with errors like Pixel Shader 2.0 not supported, graphics card not supported like that. So here comes a software that can use the power of the Central Processing Unit; the CPU for these purposes. It will emulate the CPU to do the work of the graphics card, there by enabling old pc users to play latest games on their pc.
3d analyze is a Graphics Card Emulator that can emulate all the feature of a 3d graphics card like pixel shader 1.1, 1.4, 2.0, bump maps and many other features.
You need not worry when a game stops working on your system, 3D Analyze will come to your rescue. This software is very useful to people whose graphics requirements are higher than the configuration that they have now.
3D analyzer can simulate options like TnL caps,Enable Pixel shader 1.4,etc.
It additionally allows you to simulate your graphics card.
How you can use 3D analyzer to Run/ Play the new Games on your PC
- Download the latest version of 3D Analyzer from here.
- Now you need to extract the files to a folder by running the file you have just downloaded. Now Run 3DAnalyze.exe file.
- Press “SELECT” button, locate and open the main executable program of the game. You need the select the main executable file itself not the shortcut i.e the select the executable file of the game from the directory where it is installed on.
- Emulating missing hardware features with 3D-Analyze:If your graphics card features won’t support DirectX based favourite game’s minimal system requirements – then look for the corresponding reference on game box or in the game readme.txt file and simulate those settings by “moving” your graphics card into minimal category if necessary. Here are some of the main 3D-Analyze settings to check if you want emulate a DirectX version starting from previous one.
- The VendorID and DeviceID boxe’s could be useful if the game doesn’t work again and it showa error message saying unsupported Video Card / Graphcs Card.It could emulate both the video cards of that NVidia or AMD Radeon.
- Filling up these blank fields with values written in group box saying DirectX Device ID’s, it will compel your game to use your video card like a different one.So if you want to your graphic’s card to be of that of Nvidia just change the DeviceID from 0 to 1 thats all.
- Finally Press the “RUN” button, to start the game; it is not guaranteed that you will get the exact performance that you could get on using a real graphics card!. But, higher success chances are of that from DirectX. Atleast you could play the games which wished to play before on your PC
Yes thats it go ahead and play the games that you was not able to play before. Start Gaming!