Facebook is now one of the most, perhaps the most popular social networking site on the world of internet. You could chat and send messages to your friends, use interesting apps etc on Facebook, and all these features along with much more makes it more interesting and entertaining.
You could get many friend requests in facebook and if you have approved someone once and want to block that person for a while, then here is how to do it. Follow the below given steps to block someone on Facebook.
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the ” Account ” option on the top right which brings a drop down menu.
3. From that, select ” Privacy Settings “.
4. Click the ” Edit your lists ” link under ” Block Lists ” at the bottom of the page.
5. Now type the name or email address of the person you want to block in the respective fields and block him/her.
If you feel that you need to unblock someone whom you blocked in the past, then go to block lists and click on the ” Unblock ” option available there.