Have you ever thought of controlling your Mobile actions just by simply shaking it in a particular way ? wont it be nice and fun to control your mobile phone’s actions just be shaking it ? If you are interested in it then G-Trigger is just for you. The HTC Diamond Mobile Phone used to have this technology first. G-Trigger was build to detect the shake in Windows Mobile Phones.
G-Trigger will enhance the G-Sensor ability of your Mobile Phone. You can start a new application just by shaking your Mobile Phone in a Particular direction. You can assign the shake direction from left to right, front to back, Top to bottom and Vice-Versa. You only need to remember which particular shake will start which application, then using G-Trigger will be fun and a time saver.
Screen Shots of G-Trigger
– G-Trigger”style=”float:left; margin:0 10px 0 10px;cursor:pointer; cursor:hand;width: 97px; height: 130px;” src=”http://g-trigger.kneps.com/images/stories/temp/c52e9653115280d2bb4d2bc2171ea0d6.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”Control Mobiles by Shaking – OSD Left to Right witn G-Trigger
Media Players Supported in G-Trigger
Windows Media Player, S2P, Microfi Nitrogen, Core Player, TCPMP, Pocket Player
Pocket Music, Manila (TF3D) Music Tab.
Actions supported in G-Trigger
You can dial a number, launch Programs, answer/Reject incoming call, Activate a profile, volume control, Media Controls, WiFi/Bluetooth/Phone radio On/Off/Toggle, turn screen On/Off, send Keys, Save Screenshots (in BMP/JPG/PNG/GIF formats), Change Wallpaper (Today Screen, Manila Home & S2U2), close/minimize active window, Show/Hide/Toggle On-Screen Keyboard, Power Off/Power On/Long Press Power Button etc.
How to Use G-Trigger First
- Transfer .cab file to any location in device.
- Run the .cab file and install application to device storage.
- Run the “G-Trigger” shortcut from programs.
- Click “New” button on “Action” tab.
- Enable the check boxes for the actions you want to activate.
- Assign any action by clicking “…” button on the right side of action text box.
- Click “Save” button on edit profile page, again click “Save” button on main page.
- Click “Start” button to start the service.
G-Trigger is compatible with Mobile Phone running Windows Mobile OS 5, 6 and above. Also it works with HTC Touch Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch HD and Samsung Omnia (i900/i910). It needs .NET Compact Framework 3.5 to work properly.
This wonderful shake detector Application for Mobile Phones is a freeware. Shake and Enjoy.