Your system may be a host of many executable applications. Both the files in your system and the ones you download from the internet. Most of us download these files for useful purposes. But in contrary to that they also can harm the system in a speculative manner. Your system is more prone to risky applications when it is handled by another user. For example when they run certain applications that will delete the data permanently with no chances of recovering them!. If such kind of software’s or application exists on your computer, there arises the need to block the risky executable applications in your system………
- Windows Vista have a solution to this problem.
- To block certain applications, Click ” Start> Control Panel “.
- Select ” User accounts and family safety “.
- Go to ” Parental Control ” and select the account you need.
- On, ” enforce current settings “, select ” Allow and Block specific programs “ followed by “ Use only the programs that i allow “.
- Now select the applications you want to block.
- And confirm by pressing “ OK “.
Now you can leave you system safely to any one with confidence.