Haven’t you seen ads getting blocked using the AdBlock Extension In Firefox. Well, this is one of the greatest advantage of Firefox that they support a variety of Plugins. In opera all the unwanted ads gets displayed they will slightly eat up your bandwidth too.! Now here the best way which will help to block advertisements in opera as you do in Firefox.Follow the steps below.
- First download the block filter pattern from here.
- Now type the following code in your address bar and press enter.
- Now go to the location of urlfilter.ini.
- Now overwrite the original urlfilter.ini with the one you have downloaded now.
- Restart your browser now.
- If you want to add your own filter patterns just go to Tools> Advanced> Blocked Content.