Like the previous version of kaspersky internet security 2010, the new version too wont allow you to activate the license using a key file. But if you have got a genuine key for kaspersky 2011 you can easily activate it with the steps in our previous guide. Here’s how you can activate kaspersky using a key file.
If you have got a genuine serial key for kaspersky 2011, then this guide will help you convert kaspersky 2011 serial to key file. With the key file in your computer lets start.
- Click on the Kaspersky license manager from the main window (seen at lower right).
- The License management window will now popup with two options for you. Click on the “Activate the application with a new license” option.
- Disconnect your internet connection and enter this code. T1JVS-NNMBD-K1QTN-SUBP8.
- Followed by that an error window will be displayed with a message “Activation error:Cannot setup server connection”. Now Click on “OK”.
- You will now be shown with the window to activate kaspersky 2011 with license key.
- Just browse and locate your new license key file and done.
Also Read : How To Activate Kaspersky Offline